sign and encrypt

mkontakt at gmail.com mkontakt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:09:36 CEST 2006

Yes, I meant this. I can thing of other solutions as s-e-s or
signing the header of email messages in separate mime part, but it would
consume cpu, as you would not be able to sign a message and simply
encrypt it n-times  with recipients keys. So the best way around this
problem is to educate users.

Thanks for your comment
Martin