mime and pgp.asc

alifbaa alifbaa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:37:00 CEST 2006

I am currently using GPG 1.4.3 on my mac powerbook G4 OSX 10.4.6  I hope that
this is the right forum to post this question, but when i send an email with
attachment and encrypt and sign it, it converts the message into two
attachments, one that says "mime-attachment" and one that says "pgp.asc".  I
don't want this.  I want it to encrypt and sign it and it have an encrypted
message at the top and an encrypted attachment at the bottom.  I am
currently sending these emails with the two attachments to a coworker with a
PC that uses PGP and he cannot decrypt my emails.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.