Keyring Directory

Bob Henson bob.henson at galen.org.uk
Sun Jun 25 12:18:38 CEST 2006

Alphax wrote

> However, the "best" fix on Windows is in the registry:
>
> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GNU\GnuPG]
> "HomeDir"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Username\\Application Data\\GnuPG"
> "OptFile"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Username\\Application
> Data\\GnuPG\\gpg.conf"

That worked just fine - all that was necessary was to change the homedir
entry. I had a minor problem in that I was trying to set the path to a
Truecrypt volume which kept moving drive numbers; however once I found
how to set the Truecrypt volume to the same, fixed, drive letter all was
well.

Regards,

Bob