add notation to self sig

Peter Palfrader gnupg-users=gnupg.org at lists.palfrader.org
Tue Mar 7 23:12:12 CET 2006

Hey,

I wanted to add a notation to my self sig on my key by giving
--cert-notation on the command line and then updating the cipher
preferences (as a nice way to generate a new self sig):

| gpg --cert-notation preferred-email-encoding at pgp.com=pgpmime --edit 94c09c7f
| Command> setpref S9 S8 S7 S3 S2 H2 H8 Z2 Z3 Z1 mdc no-ks-modify
[...]

However, the resulting new self sig does not have the cert notation set.

Can anybody tell me what the procedure is to issue a new self sig with
cert notations?

[Running svn head of gnupg14 as of now.]

Cheers,
Peter
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal