[gpgol] gpgol not working with Outlook 2002]

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 28 20:49:05 CEST 2006

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:29:51 -0800, Roger Fischer said:

> I downloaded gpgol-0.9.3 and tried it on my system

Way too old.  You should use the one included in the gpg4win
installer: http://www.gpg4win.org.  There will very soon be a new
release which features PGP/MIME signature verification.

If you have access to a Debian GNU/Linux box (or another POSIX system)
you may build the latest version of GPGol yourself from the sources as
available at ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/gpgol/ .  That is not an
easy task and thus a safer way is to build the gpg4win installer as
decribed on its webpage.

There are probably a lot of problems with OL2002 - even OL2003SP1 has
severe problems.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner