GPG4Palm

Coffee Pot coffeepot at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:48:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

Any plans for a GPG for Palm OS?

PGP has discontinued their PGP Mobile for Palm OS. The latest version
is 2.0.2; it is not available commercially and it does not work well
with Palm OS 5 and above. I have tried the previous versions of PGP
for palm and they crashed my Palm. Only version 2.0.2 worked
marginally without crashing my Tungsten T.

A Palm OS version of GPG would enable better and easier key exchange
and key signing during conferences; furthermore, it enables encryption
of emails using mobile devices.

Thanks

--
____
the addressee(s) named herein and contains legally privileged and/or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulder_Pledge