USB Drive Use

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue May 9 08:03:57 CEST 2006

On Mon May 08 2006; 20:09, Sarixe Avaliesz wrote:

> ... I have no idea how this happened, but now, on each new computer I
> use, WinPT is asking me where GPG is.  It seems that the registry
> settings just remember where gpg is, and the program just asks if it
> doesn't see anything.  this isn't a problem, as i am able to use it
> after setting it up.  In effect, my goal is accomplished, just a little

Actually I work on WinPT mobile support. In this mode, WinPT would
avoid to store global settings and/or to use the registry. It would
also try to get all needed helpers (gpg.exe, ...) directly from the
USB stick and thus all config questions would be avoided also.

The problem is that the code need to be changed at several places
and this takes some time.

    Timo