Upgrading from 1.2.1 to 1.4.4

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed May 10 21:56:16 CEST 2006

David Shaw wrote:

>There should be no special steps to take.  Aside from the obvious
>steps of making a backup and testing that your environment still does
>what you want it to do, you can just install 1.4.3 on top of 1.2.1.

The OP doesn't state what system he uses, but on Linux I have a synlink
/usr/local/lib/gnupg which currently points to /usr/local/lib/gnupg-143.
If you set it up like this you canjust rename the directory where 1.2.1
resides, and chenging back is just renaming one symlink.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html