can some one help me please

C. Petersen mnkid90 at arvig.net
Fri May 19 16:55:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am new to GnuPg and I have installed it on my VPS site. Now I can not find
where the binaries were installed. I know that the server is a Red Hat
Enterprise 3.*.

I have been doing a lot of reading but I am so confused right now I don't
know what to do. I do not know much about the SSH/Telnet commands and that
is what's confusing me so much.

What I want to do is use this for a online business (shopping cart) that
will send out email orders that I can process manually.

I would like to know if some one could help me with finding the binary and
install path or to do a reinstall.

Thank you