question about compiling gpg with cygwin

Joe Smith unknown_kev_cat at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 21:21:50 CEST 2006

"Henk M. de Bruijn" <henkdebruijn at wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
news:931167228.20060526133935 at wanadoo.nl...

> On Thu, 25 May 2006 23:17:46 -0400GMT (26-5-2006, 5:17 +0200, where I
> live), Joe Smith wrote:
>
>> "Henk M. de Bruijn" <henkdebruijn at wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
>> news:627864824.20060525195930 at wanadoo.nl...
>
>>> Is it allowed to ask this question here or??
>
>> Don't bother to ask if you are allowed to ask, simply ask.
>> If you are having a problem, and it is due to GPG then this is the place
>> ask.
>> If the problem is really a cygwin problem, then you will be pointed to
>> the
>> correct
>> list.
>
> It has more to do with cygwin. And I also asked on
> Gnupg-devel at gnupg.org
>
> I succeeded in compiling svn4146 and svn4147 with msys.
> With cygwin however I get at the end op compiling prep.sh:
>
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating
> .infig.status: error: cannot find input file:

".infig.status" ? That looks like a problem.

Anyway, what is this prep.sh?

I had no problem configuring the latest version of 1.9 on cygwin.
I used "./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode"

OT: libgcrypt fails to compile under cygwin because of files differing by
case: "mpih-add1.S" vs. "mpih-add1.s"
Please fix this.