Windows GnuPG implementation for the enterprise

DuWayne.Mahlen at lacek.com DuWayne.Mahlen at lacek.com
Wed Nov 1 23:09:35 CET 2006

Hello all,

I was told this is where to announce a new way to implement GnuPG in a
Windows environment.

As the transmission of PII has been scrutinized, we along with many other
groups have had to require the encryption of all data in and out. As more
users and novice users join the encryption front, my staff and I had been
presented with the almost daunting task of user training and key
management, not to mention the potential proprietary solution costs. After
an extensive fruitless search, I decided to write a user friendly Windows
frontend designed around a specific GnuPG install, integrated with Windows
domain groups . I've dubbed it eGPG and released it to the world for free
at www.egpg.org.

Thank you for your time and my thanks to the GnuPG team.

Thanks,

DuWayne Mahlen
IT Manager
The Lacek Group
Office: +1-612-596-3550
E-mail: duwayne.mahlen at lacek.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of the sender's company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.