Failure to sign with gpgsm

Pedro Pessoa pessoa at angulosolido.pt
Wed Nov 15 02:02:06 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:19, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:42, pessoa at angulosolido.pt said:
> > After trying to figure out what's this problem and reaching a dead end, I
> > went through the diferences out of a dump in both certtificates, the one
> > that
>
> You should update to the lates version of gnupg (2.0.0) before
> checking any further.

I've just finished compiling gnupg fresh from the tar ball. The error remains:
gpgsm: error creating signature: No value <KSBA>

But now, with the code compiling, I could track down to where the problem is.
The method gpgsm_validate_chain (ctrl, cert, NULL, 0, NULL, 0); on sm/sign.c
is failling. Any hints on what I can do to know why it is failling?

Thanks!
Pedro

--
Angulo Sólido - Tecnologias de Informação
http://angulosolido.pt