Outcome of the Logo Ballot

Kurt Fitzner kfitzner at excelcia.org
Mon Nov 20 08:06:04 CET 2006

Werner Koch wrote:
> To come to a decision, I have setup a new ballot using Condorcet
> voting at the the CIVS service.

Vote cast.  I was impressed with the variety of submissions.

I'm not sure if you want discussion of the entries, so I won't at this
point, but I'm eagerly awaiting the results.  I've been working on GPGee
again lately, and I'm looking forward to putting the winner somewhere in
the program (I assume this will be allowed for GPG support programs and
GUI's to do).

	Kurt.