Importing my keys fails

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 12:52:32 CET 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 21:33, Joseph Bruni wrote:
> An OpenSSH key is not an OpenPGP key. There are some efforts to use OpenPGP
> keys for SSH authentication, however.

Can they be somehow integrated or will I always need two (or more) sets of
keys? Are the keys used by OpenSSH in themselves somehow less secure or is
there something in their nature that means they can never be used by OpenPGP?
My limited understanding was that symetric keys were just a pair of fancy
numbers! :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
I have seen the future and it is just like the present, only longer.
		-- Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"