[Announce] GnuPG 2.0.1 released

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Thu Nov 30 20:04:55 CET 2006

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Benjamin Donnachie wrote:
 . . .
> When I get time, I will prepare a packaged up version for MacOS which
> will be available through the mac-gpg project.

May one ask, is there any chance there will be such a
packaged version for OS10.3.x as well as for 10.4.x?
Presently, the very helpful mac-gpg project has gnupg
1.4.5 only for OS10.4; for OS10.3 is provided only the
less secure gnupg 1.4.1.  The uncontrolled outgoing
information flow required by the OS10.4 EULA
<http://www.eulascan.com/product.aspx?pid=22> makes using
OS10.4 undesirable.

I guess the same question applies to the gnupg 1.4.6 being
worked on now.