Cannot refresh my own key

Carlos Arenas Córdoba carenas2 at alumni.gs.columbia.edu
Sat Oct 7 04:21:36 CEST 2006

hello all.

several months ago, i imported my key to canonical's (company behind
ubuntu distribution) launchpad.  since then i cannot refresh my key:

<excerpt>
$ gpg --refresh-keys 0xe0de64c5
gpg: requesting key E0DE64C5 from http server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpgkeys: key DE46B91FBD9FE4532CB077094D40B8A2E0DE64C5 not found on
keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
</excerpt>

for some reason, gpgkeys is using my fingerprint as my keyid.

how can i correct this?  thanks in advance.

(please reply directly because i am not a subscriber to your list).

--
carlos a. arenas
carenas2 + alumni.gs.columbia.edu