GPGDisk campaign

John Clizbe JPClizbe at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 06:07:11 CEST 2006

> I'll be the bad guy and rain on the parade, and give the reasons why
> this is very unlikely to come to pass.

One more:

4. There is not much satisfaction to be gained writing F/OSS for projects for
problems which have already been solved in so many numerous ways:
  F/OSS:
    http://www.thefreecountry.com/security/encryption.shtml#otfe
  Commercial:
    http://www.full-disk-encryption.net/Full_Disc_Encryption.html

Though I'm sure, if you're /that committed/, Werner and the folks at g10code
would be glad to discuss custom implementation costs with you. 8-})

--
John P. Clizbe                   Inet:   JPClizbe(a)comcast DOT nyet
Golden Bear Networks             PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10