Windows GUI recommendation for USB disk

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Oct 24 09:35:45 CEST 2006

Robert Eden wrote:

 > I don't want windows shell extensions as that would require an
 > Installer (WinPT ).

Actually WinPT does not install any shell extensions.
(Windows Privacy Tray, not the obsolete SF.net project!)

And furthermore, I currently work on WinPT Mobile which does not depend
on any hardwired config and thus perfect for an USB stick. Indeed it
does not use the Windows registry or create any files on the harddisk.
As a result you may put all needed binaries on the stick, plus the
keyrings and you can use WinPT on any machine.

But I still need some time for tests.

     Timo