Gnupg-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 8

C Yohman yohman at gwi.net
Tue Sep 19 19:34:02 CEST 2006

Carlo's instructions worked. Thank you to everyone else. It works,
except it failed one test. Is that test important?

*OUTPUT*

make  check-TESTS
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/Chance/gnupg-1.4.5/checks'
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.5
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: .
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2
PASS: version.test
PASS: mds.test
PASS: decrypt.test
PASS: decrypt-dsa.test
PASS: sigs.test
PASS: sigs-dsa.test
PASS: encrypt.test
PASS: encrypt-dsa.test
PASS: seat.test
PASS: clearsig.test
PASS: encryptp.test
PASS: detach.test
PASS: armsigs.test
PASS: armencrypt.test
PASS: armencryptp.test
PASS: signencrypt.test
PASS: signencrypt-dsa.test
PASS: armsignencrypt.test
PASS: armdetach.test
PASS: armdetachm.test
PASS: detachm.test
PASS: genkey1024.test
PASS: conventional.test
FAIL: conventional-mdc.test
PASS: multisig.test
PASS: verify.test
PASS: armor.test
1 of 27 tests failed
Please report to bug-gnupg at gnu.org
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Chance/gnupg-1.4.5/checks'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Chance/gnupg-1.4.5/checks'