[Announce] GnuPG Logo Contest

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 20 08:34:19 CEST 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:06, Benjamin Esham said:

> I believe what Werner meant was that your submitted image should be at
> least 300 pixels wide or 300 pixels tall.  (Of course, the bigger the

Well, it shall be either 300 pixels wide or tall - not smaller or
larger.  This only to make it easier to compare seleveral drafts.  It
would be somewhat unfair to compare a 2048*1024 logo with a 64*32
logo.  It also helps me in that I don't need to scale logos to a
unique size.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner