comment and version fields. [Long]

John Clizbe JPClizbe at tx.rr.com
Wed Apr 4 01:34:24 CEST 2007

Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> Matt <yaverot at nerdshack.com> wrote:
>
> Please, if you want to continue to beat this drum, please beat it in
> front of the right people.
>
>> Fixing the RFC is probably not an option, but being more clear in user
>> documentation is. Not just the official GnuPG manual, but the OpenPGP
>> help file in enigmail, and other MUA wrappers.

That is the beauty of open source. If one sensea a deficiency, he may either sit
on the sidelines bleating and whining or he may submit updates and changes to
the project documentation to make it better.

> Then take it up on the Enigmail list.  This is the GnuPG-Users list.

Rob, I know you know better. Enigmail brackets signed text between

	********* *BEGIN ENCRYPTED or SIGNED PART* *********

and

	********** *END ENCRYPTED or SIGNED PART* **********

markers

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:   John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. PGP/GPG KeyID: 0x608D2A10/0x18BB373A

"Just how do the residents of Haiku, Hawai'i hold conversations?"