still: signature digest conflict in message

Sebastian Schreiner d.tischler at gmx.net
Wed Apr 4 18:15:10 CEST 2007

Unfortunately it does not help (Thank you however Werner). I inserted
the option in "additional options for GnuPG in the Enigmail GUI. The
command line now reads:

gpg.exe --charset utf8 --allow-multiple-messages --batch --no-tty
--status-fd 2 --verify

Still there is the same message:

gpg: Signature made 03/30/07 18:25:23 using RSA key ID CA57AD7C
gpg: WARNING: signature digest conflict in message
gpg: Can't check signature: general error

I'd be glad to get a hint...
Dominik

--
PGP: 0x9BE1FDBA : CD6D 383B BE31 29BF 221D F78D 76AC 3F2A 9BE1 FDBA