Using multiple subkeys in GPG

Georg Sauthoff g_sauthoff at web.de
Sat Apr 7 20:01:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

after reading the mini-howto 'Using multiple subkeys in GPG'
http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys I am curious, if someone uses a setup
like this for his/her insecure workplace.

Because the howto is outdated my questions are:
- does gpg > 1.4 still have the 'problems' descibed in the howto?
- does keyservers like subkeys.pgp.net or pgp.mit.edu have problems with
updating and managing my already submitted keys, if I a add a subkey?
- what about support for encrypting/decrypting in programs like mutt?

Best regards
Georg Sauthoff

PS: I have looked over the last ~2000 mails of this list, but didn't
find a thread about this subject.