Decrypting multiple files gives errors

fourthirtysix fourthirtysix at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 02:29:08 CEST 2007

I'm getting errors when i try to decrypt multiple files at the same time with
--decrypt-files. When I do files individually, they seem to decrypt fine.
When I do multiple files, the first file decrypts fine, but all the others
give errors like this:

gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit ELG-E key, ID 12345678, created 2007-01-01
      "John Smith <smith at test.com>"
gpg: WARNING: multiple plaintexts seen
gpg: handle plaintext failed: unexpected data

I'm using gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.6 on Ubuntu 7.10 and this error is occuring on two
different computers using the same keys.

Please help! I don't want to have to decrypt one at a time!

Thanks