PowerPC

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 13:57:15 CEST 2007

Philipp Gühring wrote the following on 4/10/07 1:35 AM:
> Hi,
>
> Is GnuPG supported on PowerPC architecture?
>
> I tried to compile with the current GCC cross-compiler from
> http://www.denx.de/en/News/WebHome
> but I got a lot of compiler and linker errors about the MPI part of GnuPG, and
> couldn´t find a way to solve them.
>
> Best regards,
> Philipp Gühring

I have GnuPG 1.4.7 compiled and running on a PPC G4 (MacOS X 10.4.9) and
a PPC G3 (MacOSX 10.3.9), as well as on an Intel Core 2 Duo (MacOS X 10.4.9)

I have used the Developer Tools Kit provided by Apple with each
operating system. No problems.

You might be interested to check MacGPG Project's web site
<http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/> for more information, and for binary
installers.

Charly

Charly