commands for gpg keychain access

Stoddard Richard richardstoddard at mac.com
Mon Apr 16 02:43:23 CEST 2007

Thanks for the help. Another question, however. I would have liked to
have not used SHA1 hash, but that was the only option I saw when
creating my key. Will I be able to change the hash on this key or
will I need to create a new one? Folks on this list helped me through
this when I was on Windows, and now I need help with the Apple. (BTW
- - no regrets having switched.)

- --
Thanks again,
Rick