gnupg 2.0.2 and funopen/fopencookie on Solaris 8

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Aug 21 09:16:44 CEST 2007

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:11, bchill at bch.net said:

> 	Is there a standalone funopen library?

Yes, at most places we now use our estream library which is plain POSIX.

However there are a two places where funopen is still used but not
required as tehre is a simple replacement: sm/certdump.c for formatting
the prompts and jnlib/logging.c for logging to a socket (the later is
just not available without funopen).  Both will be converted to estream
asap.

So, in theory it should build on any POSIX system.  I plan to do some
tests on Solaris next week or so.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
Die Gedanken sind frei.  Auschnahmen regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.