PGPPublicKeyRing from Bouncy Castle package

Sucharitha.X.Panthika at chase.com Sucharitha.X.Panthika at chase.com
Tue Aug 21 17:17:14 CEST 2007

I am creating keys using gnupg command line and accessing the keys for my application using Bouncy Castle PGPPUblicKeyRing object reading the pubring.gpg file under user home directory. I have three different public keys one for app and one for web and one for local testing. When debug the PGPPublicKeyRing using Iterator I see only two keys in list and only one of them has uid associated.  Where all my three keys have different uid's.

Anyone knows why I am not getting three keys with all uids

thanks much

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
 If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,