Questions about generating keys

Dan T. dan_yt555 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 00:19:20 CEST 2007

--- "Robert J. Hansen" <rjh at sixdemonbag.org> wrote:

> > > This is not my experience.  I've received spam
addressed to my amateur
> > >  radio call sign (KC0SJE) at a domain that's not
directly associated with
> > >  me.  I don't know how it was discovered, but
for right now I'm leaning
> > >  towards the hypothesis that spammers have made
pacts with the Devil and
> > >  learned dark arts.
> >

> > Oskar L. wrote:
> >  My first guess would be that you are in one of
> > your friends address
> > book, and your friend has spyware that got it.
> >
> This is not the case.  No one had it except me.

== Snipped ==

This is no real mystery:

The address kc0sje AT sixdemonbag.org is available on
the MIT key server:

<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x5B8709EB>

It is also in Google:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=KC0SJE&btnG=Google+Search>