Looking for missing Lib modules

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 20 15:56:27 CET 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:38, 210525p42015 at denstarfarm.us said:

> I was trying to build 2.0.8 on my Intel mac and came across these errors
>  and found libassuan and libksba but not  "Pth" .... and also wonder
> where do I put them so the make-file can find them?

I can't tell you how to get PTh for your system but in general the
soruces available at ftp.gnu.org build just fine.  GNU/Linux systems you
just need to install the pth(-dev) package.

You need to properly install these libraries inluding the development
files (*.h and *.a).  Then configure gnupg.  IT is also possible to
install these libraries locally; you then need to use the diverse
--with-foo-prefix configure options.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner