Help! I can't revoke my public Key!

geo909 tzanak at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 13:55:59 CET 2007

Hello to everyone.

I have just started using gpg in Ubuntu and I did some tests, creating keys
etc.
I uploaded one of them (ID is 134FE86D) in
http://pgp.mit.edu/
with the username "Georgios N. Tzanakis"
and then I tried to revoke it. I did what I have to do and got
the revoke key in the form below:

 But when I try to submit it (that is, pasting all that to the
"Enter ASCII-armored PGP key here:" field, I get the message:

"Public Key Server -- Add
Key block in add request contained no new
keys, userid's, or signatures.
Your key block contained 1 format errors,
which were treated as if the erroneous elements
hadn't been part of your submission.
The last error was on key 0xffbfb3a8:
Key block corrupt: signature without key"

...and my unwanted key is always there.

Why the revoke key doesn't work?
Am I doing something wrong? (The passphrase and all that are correct).

       Thank you very much for your time.
                             George