explain nrsign & lsign?

vedaal at hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Thu Feb 1 17:30:50 CET 2007

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Wed Jan 31 22:19:33 CET 2007 wrote:

> Indeed.  It is also possible that the keyservers aren't being
targeted
>specifically as keyservers, but rather that people have links to
>keyserver searches out there, and the spammers are just using a
>crawler that happens to follow that link.

fwiw,

i have two e-mail addresses in my 'real name'
(one at hushmail, and one at a private address)
and have a key on the pgp global keyserver with the primary address
as the private address, and the hushmail address as a secondary id,
and have sent it to gpg keyservers as well

have not received _any_ spam in the more than 2 years
that the key has been uploaded,

maybe because those e-mail addresses are not part of any mailing
lists,
are not on any webpages or usenet posts,
and are used only for formal work-related correspondence,

in contrast,
have tons of spam at the vedaal address ;-(

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485