sig-keyserver-url

Greg Reaume greg at reaume.name
Mon Feb 12 04:14:51 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 at 22:12:45 -0500, David Shaw wrote:

> I think there is some confusion here.  sig-keyserver-url applies to
> signatures.  That is, signatures on data (--sign-file or the other
> signature making commands).  It has no effect on signing keys
> (--sign-key).
>
> What are you trying to accomplish?
>
> David

You're right, I'm using the wrong option then.

I want to attach the preferred keyserver URL to a key certification.
I've been able to do it on my self-cert using the edit command
'keyserver', but how do I do it on someone else's key?

Is there another option I can put in my .conf file?

TIA,

Greg Reaume