GPG4Win keys not appearing

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Feb 15 11:04:45 CET 2007

Bruce Cowin wrote:

> I notice that sometimes when I right click on a file, this key doesn't appear in the key
> lists and sometimes it does.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Do we know why it does this?

Do you use GPGee or the WinPT File Manager?

GPGee has a website with a forum for such questions:
http://gpgee.excelcia.org/

I'm not familiar with most parts of the code so I guess it's
the best idea to use the forum and, maybe later, ask the author
directly if this is a known problem. (I'm not aware of any
bug tracker for this program)

	Timo