[Macgpg-users] GnuPG v2.0.2 MAC OS install - TESTING NEEDED!

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 13:18:42 CET 2007

Charly Avital wrote:
>> What happens if you use gpg2 for signing etc?
> 1. In Thunderbird, changed the executable path (typed in
> /usr/local/bin/gpg2), quit TB, launch TB, everything works fine.

> Version: GnuPG v2.0.2 (Darwin)

Fantastic news! :-))))  Libgcrypt took a while to convince to build as a
Universal Binary and I was concerned that it may not work on Intels.

I've been over the executables with a fine tooth comb (okay, just otool
-L) and there are not dependencies outside the Apple provided libraries,
so the install should work on all Tiger Macs whether Intel or PPC! :-)
(At least that's the theory!)

Be