PLEASE UNSUSCRIBE ME

daneshwar.mishra at wipro.com daneshwar.mishra at wipro.com
Mon Jun 4 08:49:06 CEST 2007

Thanks & Regards,

Danesh Mishra

-----Original Message-----
From: gnupg-users-bounces at gnupg.org
[mailto:gnupg-users-bounces at gnupg.org] On Behalf Of
daneshwar.mishra at wipro.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 2:52 PM
To: vesely at tana.it; gnupg-users at gnupg.org
Subject: RE: Secure text editor?

Hi all,

 We are planning to use GPG tool in our application which is JAVA Based.
 Could you please let me know that, how can i use GPG encryption and
decryption using JAVA.

below is criteria on which i have to evaluate GPG

Evaluate GPG tool --

i.Invoking this tool from Java. If this is not supported some other tool
ii.Storage of keys/certificated in keystore iii.Using the
keys/certificates for encryption & decryption.
Note: Encryption and decryption will be of a given file name at any
location.
Means I gon't want to pass input as string but a file name.
I have already gone through GNUPG.java file which does e/d of passed
string.
I am looking for some API which I can directly use.
iv.Encrypt and decrypt for compressed as well as other files like text,
pdf, excel etc.

   any help will be appritiable.

regards,
Danesh