GnuPG and libksba-1.0.1

Goya erikvanderhasselt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 18:45:21 CET 2007

Hello,

I am installing for the first time GnuPG on FreeBSD. I've downloaded GnuGP
and all the required libraries and compiled those.

I've set the environment variables to (as instructed in the message I got
after compiling the libpth library)
LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib
LD_RUN_PATH /usr/local/lib

When I ran the GnuPG configure file and it went all the way to the end but
one message caught my eye. It told that libksba-1.0.1 wasn't correct
installed.

Can anyone tell me what this means? When I installed libksba library I ran
configure, make and make install and it gave no messages. Did I do anything
wrong?

Regards,

Goya