GNUPG, how to set the passphrase as parameter in comment line

aloha chikin.yeung at synergis.com.hk
Wed Mar 14 09:04:34 CET 2007

Hi all,

I m new in this forum and new in GnuPG. I m now writing a program which need
to encrypt the outputted csv with GnuPG.

I've wrote a batch file in windows xp to execute the gnu to encrypt,
everything goes fine.
But when the gnu start to encrypt, it will as me to input the passphrase.

How to "automate" this? Does gnupg provide a parameter which allow use to
input the passphrase that user doesn't need to input everytime?

thanks a lot

Aloha