Deleting a designated revoker

Kurt Fitzner kfitzner at excelcia.org
Thu Mar 15 23:14:13 CET 2007

In PGP desktop 9.5, I can delete a designated revoker from my keyring.
Having used GnuPG pretty much exclusively, I was under the impression
this was impossible.  It wouldn't be an issue, but having torn my hair
out for several days over why CACert's OpenPGP signature system wouldn't
sign my key, I finally figured out it doesn't handle keys with revokers
on it.

Since deleting a revoker is possible, might I suggest that GPG
incorporate this ability.