[Possible SPAM] Re: UID changes (was Key Revocation)

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Thu May 3 00:24:40 CEST 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007 1:18 am, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> > Optionally, later on you can also do a (again, you have to pick
> > whether to "revuid" or "deluid) (a "#" indicates a comment):
>
> This will not work if you've sent your key to a keyserver, as is
> recommended.  It will also not work if you've sent your key on to
> others; if and when you send them your new key, your old UID will
> persist.
>
> Revocation of the UID is preferred.

All, apologies for the late reply, but I've been fighting with my ISP/DSL
provider about some changes they've made that are causing each mail I send to
be tagged as [possible spam] via the new mail server, Synacor. Embarq's
contract ran out with Earhlink and they decided to go with Synacor whom it
seems has no clue about running Spamassassin. So, the best thing to do is
when I get everything setup the way it should be is to revoke the
cpollock at earthlink.net UID.

pub   1024D/98E6705C 2005-11-23
uid                  Chris Pollock (New email address as of 04/21/07)
<cpollock at embarqmail.com>
uid                  Chris Pollock <cpollock at earthlink.net>

Thanks for all the help, and I apologize also if this reply is tagged with
Synacor's spam markup.

Chris

--
Chris