[Announce] GnuPG 2.0.4 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu May 10 12:37:00 CEST 2007

On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:10, alon.barlev at gmail.com said:

> I tried to... but could not find anyway I can open issue in your bug tracker.
> Now I see I can... Strange...

Should be possible.  The first spammer actually achieved it to :-(.

> It is not Gentoo problem, you have the same report at other distors:

Okay, that is a much clearer report.  However, I am not able to
replicate it.  I am using the gtk2 pinentry for a year or so now.

> When, in which component gpg or gpgme?
> Very difficult to understand something from the description.
> It is in testing status for a long time.

gnupg/g10/

2007-04-26  Marcus Brinkmann

	* passphrase.c (passphrase_to_dek): Write missing passphrase
	status message in case of cancellation.

That's all AFAICS.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner