Second problem...gpg or kgpg?

JB2 yonaton at localnet.com
Wed May 9 19:09:17 CEST 2007

On Fri 27 April 07 13:24, Carl wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 01:29 -0500, John B wrote:
> >   Hi again,
> >
> >   Out of the blue, it seems kgpg doesn't see my .gnupg directory. I
> > opened it up the other day just to check something, and it showed no keys
> > at all. I went into the settings and all it allows is to see my /home/me
> > directory which has a couple of .asc keys(?) in it but had no gpg.conf
> > file until I imported the .asc keys.
> >   Is there a way to fix what's going on? Has this happened to anyone
> > else? I did absolutely nothing with gpg or kgpg...no updates (other than
> > the SuSE security update 2 or 3 months ago IIRR) to either of them. Still
> > with 1.4.1 I think it is and was working fine until I happened to see it
> > the other day. Sorry I'm not too good at explaining myself, but if
> > there's any more info needed, it's easier if someone asks me and then
> > I'll know better what needs to be said about my problem.
>
> Which version Suse and version of KGPG.  I do wish they would Seahorse
> its better than kgpg

  SuSE 9.3 and Kgpg 1.2.1.

  I've never had a problem with kgpg before, in almost 4 years now, but if I
can't figure out what's wrong all of a sudden with it like this, I'm going to
look hard into that Seahorse, heh.
--
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
        Thomas Jefferson