Encrypt with key ID

jane grove grove.jane at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:07:39 CEST 2007

Thanks, John.

However, when I use the command "gpg --batch -ea -r keyid filename", I got
an "encryption failed: unusable public key" error message.

Interestingly, when I use the command without batch mode like "gpg -ea
-r keyid filename", I'm able to encrypt the file.  So the batch mode
is having problems.

How can I encrypt the file using recipient public keyid correctly in
batch mode?

Thanks,