easy way to confirm email validity

ptr peter_z_g at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 24 19:29:11 CEST 2007

I cannot "force" my recipients to install any PGP software so I was thinking
about creating signature verification form on my website. If someone wanted
to check if the email is really from me, he/she could paste the signed email
part on the form, then the server-side script would verify that.

I'm quite new to PGP, so correct me if I'm wrong and don't laugh too much :)
; would this be achievable?
I know I'd need to have my public key accessible to the validation script.

While writting this response I've actually stumbled across a page that I
think does what I need (http://www.sin-online.nl/ds/)

Actual coding of the script should be v.easy, I'm just not sure if the
concept is correct.

Thanx in advance
Peter