Can't run GPG --recv-keys under Windows Vista.

Moses moses.mason at gmail.com
Sun May 27 09:22:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've installed gpg on Windows Vista recently, but seems not all the
functions work well when I try to receive keys from keyserver. Here is
the command I typed:

       gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys xxxxxxxx

After hit RETURN, I got errors immediately like this:

       gpgkeys: hkp fetch error 1: unsupported protocol

The same command works well on Windows XP.

I've checked the environment variables %PATH%, and gpg's directory is in it.

Any ideas?