OmniKey CardMan 6121 & OpenPGP card anyone?

Srihari Vijayaraghavan sriharivijayaraghavan at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 3 03:41:35 CEST 2007

If they're working fine for you, what do you see when you execute pcsc_scan.

This is what I see:
PC/SC device scanner
V 1.4.8 (c) 2001-2006, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at free.fr>
Compiled with PC/SC lite version: 1.3.2
Scanning present readers
0: OmniKey CardMan 6121 00 00

Wed Oct  3 11:24:47 2007
 Reader 0: OmniKey CardMan 6121 00 00
  Card state: Card inserted, Unresponsive card,

I'm unsure whether 'Unresponsive card' is a normal message or highlights some
problem with my card. Indeed the card is no go yet, yet I've tried it on 3
different OmniKey CardMan 6121 readers with the same result.

Many variables to isolate, definitely proving electrical connectivity & the
integrity of the OpenPGP card are the most important tasks.

Thanks