LDAP PGP Keyserver

Proskurin Kirill k.proskurin at fxclub.org
Thu Oct 4 08:37:23 CEST 2007

Hello all!

First of all - sorry for my english. :-)

Im try to solve one problem.
What we have:

FreeBSD 6.2
openldap-sasl-client-2.2.30
openldap-sasl-server-2.2.30
gnupg-2.0.4
PGP Desktop 9.6 (windows)

slapd.conf:
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/pgp-keyserver.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/pgp-recon.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/pgp-remte-prefs.schema

allow bind_anon_cred
allow update_anon
access to filter=(objectClass=pgpKeyInfo)
       by * write
access to dn="ou=PGP Keys,dc=company,dc=org"
       by * write

---

We have a "ou=PGP Keys,dc=company,dc=org" full of a PGP keys what work`s.

PGP Desktop easy search at our Ldap keyserver and inports key`s from were.
What we need:

We need to add keys to a keyserver.
When im try "sent to" any key to our keyserver via PGP Desktop it
returns a error:
"Strong authentication required"
We use ldaps... More strong? :-\

Then im try to add it by a gnupg via console.
% gpg --keyserver ldaps://pgp.company.org  --send-keys KEYID
gpgkeys: this keyserver type only supports key retrieval

What is interesting, some one before me who make all this system is easy
add key`s via PGP Desktop 8.x.
But were is no way to ask him "how?".

Im search all google. :-) And after few day`s im start to think what no
one is use a Ldap keyservers....
Maybe im search bad...

What in do wrong? Or what else im need to post for more information?
Can someone help me?  "man this" also good. :-)