PGP messages getting flagged as spam

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Oct 10 02:07:43 CEST 2007

I just received word from one of my regular correspondents that his
email server has begun flagging PGP traffic as spam.  I haven't seen
this come up often (ever?) in the lists before, so I'm operating on the
assumption that this may be a new problem people should be aware of.

SpamAssassin is giving results like this:

    once
> 	*  3.3 BAYES_60 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
> 	*      [score: 0.7031]
> 	*  0.0 UPPERCASE_25_50 message body is 25-50% uppercase

So, if you're running SpamAssassin, might want to see about tweaking
some rules.  :)