PGP messages getting flagged as spam

reynt0 reynt0 at cs.albany.edu
Wed Oct 17 19:48:22 CEST 2007

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
  . . .
> Vote-from-home over the internet is probably going to happen sooner or
> later in some jurisdiction, if only because it is possible for a vendor
  . . .

IIRC there was a Technische Universitaet or similar in
Austria a while ago that was going to do some student
elections by internet.  Like maybe 2-3 years ago or so??
Reading their description of their plan at the time, I
was not (FWIW) specially impressed that they were
considering what might be all possible problems, although
IIRC there was discussion of doing regular political
elections the same way.  I should have checked later to
see what the outcome was, but did not.