[Half-OT] Materials for a GnuPg Talk

Noiano noiano at x-privat.org
Wed Sep 26 11:02:39 CEST 2007

Hello everybody
and sorry for this half-ot message. For the linuxday I want to prepare a
talk about gnupg. I am thinking on starting to talk about privacy in
general (communications in clear and its problems), then taking a little
bit about cryptography (Caesar cipher, symmetric, asymmetric
cryptography) and then starting to talk about gnupg from the user point
of view.
Since I have never had any talk I am collecting materials to prepare a
decent presentation using impress. So I need images, animation and also
documents because I need to study :-).

Any help will be very appreciated.

Noiano